Sunday 11 September 2011

Leave it all behind...

Leave it all behind...


I've just returned from two-and-a-half weeks touring London, Berlin, Paris and Copenhagen. It was a lovely trip and a great opportunity to see old friends, meet new people, see some sights and generally eat, drink, read and chill. I've returned home very relaxed and inspired (not to mention jet-lagged). Pleasingly, I'm also looking forward to getting stuck back into work and exercise, with refreshed plans to learn a language and maybe re-arrange my bedroom. All that in only 16 days!




However, before I get started, I wanted to collate some beauty inspiration that I gathered whilst overseas. Many of the cities that we visited were sleepily returning from summer holidays, with the inhabitants enviously summery and holiday-happy. You could virtually smell the salt water and white wine washing through the streets as the last of the summer sun faded. The French in particular, seemed to embody an effortless natural beauty, with simple and natural long hair and subtle makeup. Inspired, I started to adopt a more relaxed beauty regime, with a focus on nurturing and moisturising. Body and face oils formed the foundation of this routine - and my face is now thanking me for the departure from my usual regime of exfoliants and heavier winter moisturiser. Hunt out Dayna Paris-India Ayurvedic hair treatment, Rodin Olio Lusso, Tata Harper skincare and Alverde natural cosmetics (I love the self-tanner) for a luxuriant and soothing holiday for your skin...And if you've been putting off that holiday, book it today! Your body will thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment