Sunday 3 July 2011

New Clinque goodness

My new review for Clinique: this month is the Milly compact, consisting of four eye colours and a blush, and a Milly Pink gloss. My favourite bits: the goldy-pink blush and the long-lasting gloss. The blush  gives you the subtlest shimmery glow and has a gorgeous mid-pink colour without any hint of brown. Just perfect to give you a hint of subtle blush, or build it up for super-powered colour that still looks natural. Also, big ups for the SPF 15 gloss. Perfect for summer! My not-so-favourite bits: the palette was gorgeous, but it took me a while to get around the colours - pink, brown and white. I mixed the white with moisturiser to soften it up and used the brown with a tawny highlighting lotion to create a cream colour. Because my skin goes quite pink when it is dry or irritated, I have to remind myself that a pink colour is pretty! It might take a bit more working to get used to, but I do like the way that the colours blend together. Check it all out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment