Friday 13 April 2012

Rave: natural self tanner

Summer or winter, I find it hard to put aside my tanner. For my skin, things just look a little bit better, bronzer.

However, I'm not so keen on the weekly application of preservatives, thickeners, slip agents, fragrances and colours. So I was delighted when I found Caribbean Solutions Beach Colours self tanner - a simple, natural formulation that smells like watermelon and bronzes with the best of them.


This product has less ingredients than I can count on my fingers, and is rated a '2' for low toxicity by the Environmental Working Group. The moisturising, silky formula glides on smoothly, smells lovely and dries matte. Within several hours, I noticed a gentle tan developing and within two applications, I felt beach-ready. The only difference between this product and any major brand, to my mind, is the initial white creaminess that appears when the product is rubbed in - but this actually helped me see where I'd put it on, and sunk in within moments. Although the package size is fairly small, I found that a little bit goes a loooong way. It doesn't get much better in the bronzing stakes for me. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment