Saturday 28 April 2012

Time to move on...

A girl in a cute outfit at the Gorman sale. She's got the right idea: keep it moving.
The past couple of weeks have swept in some very big changes. Changes which, if all goes well, could be very exciting. Keep you fingers crossed for me!

In the meantime, here's a few things that have been keeping me happy.



Delicious coffee and great people-watching at St Edmonds cafe in Prahran
The courtyard at St Edmonds. Honey Sesame Chicken anyone?

I was a guest at Russian Easter. That made me happy. The vodka shots and my champion egg (unbeaten in five bouts of egg v egg) also made me quite happy... Ha. Unbeaten.

Haircut!! Apologies for the shadowy photo - but here is my 'half-half' hair several months after the big chop. It's getting longer!
One final brunch with our dear friend Kai before he moved away. He took us to cafe Gaia in South Yarra. The bircher muesli was delicious, and everything else looked great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment