Monday 23 May 2011

Highlander

Highlander

The other day my Asos utility jacket arrived in the mail, all hooded and enormous and cosy. I've been enjoying enveloping myself in it as the Melbourne cold slowly encroaches. I've also noticed that it's been making me see new possibilities in previously unexplored makeup colours. At the moment I'm loving the contrast of a hot pink lip or cheek against the subdued military tones. My favourite colours are NARS 'Desire' or the Stila 'Custom Colour Blush' (for a more subtle effect). Dust a small amount across the tops of the cheeps for instant snow-bunny glamour.


Highlander by MelMcK featuring lace up high heels
Oasis cotton jacket
55 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Rick Owens leather biker jacket
1,344 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Adam cotton jacket
217 GBP - theoutnet.com

Lace up high heels
$88 - modcloth.com

Woman by Common Projects ankle boot
269 GBP - farfetch.com

NARS Blush - Desire
$27 - barneys.com

Coloured Mascara in Nettle
$16 - topshop.com

Essie Nail Polish Mint Candy Apple
13 EUR - shopmrsh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment