Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pamper me please

Pamper me please

Create your own day-spa at home with some of these soothing products. For a cheap and easy treat, I also like to create my own home treatments:

  • yoghurt and honey mask: honey has antiseptic and antibacterial properties while yoghurt is reputed to moisturise and mildly exfoliate the skin (due to its lactic acid content). Mix equal parts yoghurt and honey together well, adjusting the mixture so that it is not to runny. Slather on whilst in the bath (avoiding the eye area) and relax for 5 or 10 minutes. Follow with a gentle scrub for silky-smooth skin.
  • you can also experiment with strawberries, egg white and oats for quick and easy freshening facial masks.




Pamper me please by MelMcK featuring embossed handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment