Saturday 6 August 2011

Does my brain look big in this?...I've been working out...

Exams are finally over, and I am ve-ery ready for the movie + couch + computer marathon-coma to commence. In the meantime, here are a few snaps to document the days of intense brain activity. Really. I generated enough energy to power my apartment with that baby. Go brains.


Brain food and a welcome distraction, chasing the Beatbox Kitchen to Brunswick West on a Saturday night.



I may have been stressed out of my little brain, but I still had the presence of mind to appreciate the simpler things in life. (If only it had been a double-rainbow).


Nail polish in 'The Full Monty' by Butter London (which is also free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and something called DBP which sounds rather sinister). Painting my nails is one of the many ways that I distract myself while studying.



Another great distraction: making friendship bands. Hours of non-studying fun combined with the dizzying impression that you're back in fifth grade and Suzy is about to drop in with some sherbet lollies and the latest Babysitters Club book.






I want this cup. It effortlessly deals with  such a diverse range of challenging situations/conversations/scenarios. Especially exams.


Wait, what? Did someone mention fifth grade, sherbert lollies and...technicolour icecreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment