Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year!!

I hope you've had a brilliant festive season, with lots of love and hugs. I'm almost at the end of my holidays and I'm marvelling at how relaxed and creative I feel again. My New Year's Resolutions are often very vague and wishywashy, but this year I've resolved be to hold on to that feeling...somehow!

I have heard many people say that 2011 was the year of hard work and unfinished projects, and I have to agree. It was therefore with some glee that I saw the year out, standing on a beach with wine glass and sparklers in hand. Hopefully 2012 can be a year for enjoying the fruits of those labours, enjoying fun times and catching up with lots more friends.

In the spirit of 2012 predictions, I'm thinking/hoping that last year's penchant for the good ol' "colour blocking" will translate into a bit less 'blocky' and a bit more 'washy' this year. I'm talking pastels people. They have floated in and out for a while, but hopefully it will catch on properly in 2012. I have my eye on some new skinny jeans in mint or melon. Sorbet anyone??


Minty fresh



No comments:

Post a Comment